Job Description :
1. Experience Level :
- 3-6 years of significant IT experience in Java/JavaEE technologies
- Minimum 3-4 year of experience in an end-to-end implemention of Liferay Portal.
- Liferay / portal experience is mandatory
- Good understanding of web portal technology (architecture, development, deployment).
- Strong Liferay development experience (hooks, themes, portlets, extensions, SSO, Roles & Permissions, IPC, I18N).
- Strong concept of object-oriented and design principles, design patterns and software architecture.
- Strong core Java skills (Exceptions, Collections, Threads, Serialization, Generics)
- Strong experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks and related concepts like MVC, JPA, IoC, AOP.
- Strong experience in JUnit and familiarity with Test Driven Design.
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP, REST).
- Experience troubleshooting Liferay deployment issues.
- Experience with relational databases, Eclipse, issue tracking, and revision control (specifically Subversion and/or Git).
- Experience with build tools (specifically Ant & Maven).
- Experience with continuous integration (e.g., Jenkins or Hudson).
- Experience developing software in a Linux, Windows, and/or Mac environment.
- Familiarity with Jboss Application Server.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
2. Location : Saudi Arabia
3. Required Qualifications : Formal Education & Certification
- Computer application certifications, as applicable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
4. Other Skills :
- Good communication is must.
- Languages - Java/J2EE
- Portal - Liferay, web sphere
- IDE/Tools- Eclipse, Net Beans, ANT, Maven
- Technologies - JSP, Servlets, JSTL, JDBC, JUNIT
- Frameworks - Struts, Spring MVC, Web Services, JSR 168/286
- Servers - Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Web Sphere
- Configuration Management - Subversion SVN
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do mention the Position Name and Total Experience in the subject line.
Please click below to post your resume